Breakfast Club & After School Club
We offer both breakfast and after school club for all children who attend the Avenue Infant School.
Breakfast Club is available to all children who attend The Avenue Infant School Monday to Friday term time only, children can be left from 7.45am in the morning to have breakfast and then play some quiet games or read until it is time for them to go into their classrooms.
The latest time children can arrive at breakfast club is 8.15am.
Charges for the Breakfast Club are £3.00 per child per day. These prices are correct as at April 2023 and are subject to change. We reserve the right to increase our prices, Bookings and payments are managed online by School Money.
If you would like your child to attend either as a one-off or on a regular basis you will need to complete the registration form and return this to the school office
After School Club
Our After School Club is based here at The Avenue Infant School, the club is for children who attend either The Avenue Infant School or Park Junior School.
The club is open from 3.15pm to 6.00pm Monday to Friday during term time.
The club provides a fun, relaxed, safe and caring environment where children can play freely as well as participate in a range of exciting activities. A healthy, substantial snack is provided at each session and is included in the price.
Fees for the After School Club
|Up to 4.15pm||£4.50 per child per session *|
|Up to 5.15pm||£6.60 per child per session *|
|Up to 6.00pm||£7.80 per child per session *|
* Prices are correct as at April 2023 and are subject to change. We reserve the right to change our adjust our prices. Fees are payable in advance for all sessions and re non-refundable for any reason. Late pick up charges apply,
If you would like your child to attend either as a one-off or on a regular basis you will need to complete the registration form and return this to the school office.
For details of how to book your child into the club please email:
email@example.com Or call 01933 276366
What are children say about us;
- "I really like after school club because it's my favourite, we play tag"
- "Love the snacks"
- "I love it because it has toys, and you can go outside and everything"
- "I love it because everyone is kind especially the adults and everything is wonderful there!"
- "It is really cool, i want to stay at after school club every day"
What are parent'carers have said about us:
"I am happy with ASC and that my child is being looked after in a safe environment - thank you!!
"Staff are involved with the children"
"The staff are fantastic".